Friday, February 18, 2011

Painting-Mural #3

Last night, I finished my 3rd mural! (So great!)

I love painting! So much. And because one of my life philosophies is Go Big or Go Home, I have always tended to paint Large. (The more color, the better!)

So when I get the opportunity to paint something HUGE like a mural..it's this crazy rush of an exciting challenge that an entire wall, has now become my own blank canvas.

Oh the possibilities! 

My super great cousin Erin, introduced me to her friend/neighbor who was in need of someone willing to give a splash of color and creative flair to her front entry/main stairwell. That's right, stairwell.

Again, I'm only 5'2, so when I saw the HUGE blank canvas that extends up a large stairway...




I took a deep breath. Smiled. And thought, Game On.


Inspired by Anthropologie's unique wall paper, "Dreamscape", 5 visits and 18 hours of work later..

Painting Mural #3...





                                   A success.

11 comments:

  1. you are so incredibly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMM, will you please come paint something in my apartment? THAT IS AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I absolutely LOVE this mural. Paint me something!!! I don't have a creative bone i my body lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes beth! i had no idea when you said "mural" you really meant "masterpiece" (haha so cheesy!)

    looks amazing!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO Incredibly Talented ! I am REALLY Impressed !
    You Go Girl ! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!! So proud of my favorite :) I'm gonna buy a house just so you can go nuts on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is unreal! Want to come and paint something in my bathroom... it looks a little dull. YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Beth!! This is so impressive!! You are amazing!! I love it. Congratulations this is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is beautiful! So creative and artistic...I'm beyond impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth, you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo talented!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neighbor, you work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete