Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Makes a House a Home.

Considering the fact that I spend (on average) more time at said company, than my place of residence, I figured I would do my best to make it the most tolerable of spaces to spend some a lot of time.

So this is my house cube.
Nice, right?


So what makes my house cube, a home?



  • An uplifting/encouraging saying, directly on top of my monitor. 
  •  Some fun music boxes which include a Dolly Mama original stating, "It's not the Age, its the Hat-titude" as well as a porcelain musical turtle, dressed as Vincent Van Gogh (complete with band-aid over the ear and straw hat) 
  • Oh and a fairy, with a hook. 




  • A funny and really great picture of my Best Friends.



  • A classic 30 Rock quote that directly relates to my life. And makes me chuckle. 




  • A super cute photo of 2 out of 4 nieces and nephews.
  • The purpose of Life, according to Henry Miller.
  • And, the Love.




So, although I've done my best to make my cube a nice little place to spend a lot of time, let's be honest... 

There really is no place like Home






-

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! All I have on my desk is a dirty plate and some rubber bands.

    ReplyDelete